A selection of shots from Sundays BTCC race day at Sunny Snett. I didn't go on Saturday as I was busy getting soaked at Silverstone.
1. Lotus Bumseam. Pitwall.
2. Train of cars through Russells. Public can get a similar shot
3. Start of race 2 from the outside of the first corner. Public can't get here.
4. Rear end of Nash's Daewoo. Public can get a similar shot but from a higher angle
5. New livery for Harry V. I hope they bought more green paint as the car now needs reshelling. Outfield at Esses
6. Formula Renault through Russells
7. The sound system failed when Giovanardi's national anthem was supposed to play.
8. Chilton, pan through first corner. Public can get to the inside of this corner but not outside.
Taken will a combination of 50D and 40D and Sigma 100-300 f/4 and 120-300 f/2.8 which is being a bit temperamental.