Popped down to Snetterton for the Britcar day.
My new phone has a gps tracker function, so I switched it on. Between 9am and the lunchbreak I had walked 5 miles... Similar distance in the afternoon I guess but battery ran out. Same again tomorrow?!?
Quick laptop edits.
1. An unconventional line through the Esses
3. Not the way to win a 2 hour endurance race. Did this lap after lap.
4. Pony Cars have always made good race cars
5. BMW leads Honda from pitwall
6. Two of Maranellos finest, one from Stuttgart and a plastic pig from Blackpool
7. winning Mosler and the car that could challenge it before a puncture lead to its retirement.
8. This Lotus was supercharged and made a great shrieking howl.