Mr. G, first off, great set of images. That area is simply spectacular and I'd love to shoot it sometime (just seems I am always on a bike when I am out that way). Looks like you had some good conditions and the results bear it out. I'll try to offer a few thoughts...
1. Solid shot. I might bring down the lighting on the rocks surrounding the falls a tiny bit but otherwise, I love it.
2. Great idea but the plant between the trees kills it for me. If it wasn't there, I think you'd need to step to your left slightly to move the falls onto a 1/3 intersection. its a rule that can be broken but I think its needed here since the foreground is so prominent that you'll otherwise lose your subject.
3. Maybe the best of the bunch. I'd bump the blacks a tiny bit and bring down the mids in the rocks and then hang it up on the wall.
4. A bit busy but otherwise a nice shot.
5. Rivals (and maybe beats 3) as my favorite. You could bring down the foreground brightness slightly but that's the only thing I'd change. This shot IS the PNW!
6. and 7. Nice enouch shots but not ones that got me saying wow like 3 and 5.
Hope that helps and thanks for sharing some fantastic images.