So I have a 1Ds, 5D, and 50D. I want them all, but my wife says I can keep one FF body I think I've settled on keeping the 5D. The 1Ds is really sexy, and the weathersealing/AF is cool, but I think I want a useable screen, better ISO, and faster electronics.
Still a hard choice.
Now I wonder, would it be a good idea to ditch my 50D and 5D for a 5D mk2? I would still have FF (which I love), but I get all the newness and speediness of a 5D mk2 along with all the rest.
Ideas? I think I've settled on the 5D for sure. Now I just need to decide if I want one more trade-up.