Turned out to be a cracking three BTCC races, although too many instances of the safety car.
I tripped early on Saturday which resulted in me walking around with a stiff leg, but also my 50D and 100-300 went clattering to the ground. The lens will get checked over, cosmetically OK apart from a scuff to the hood. My leg is still sore.
1. Ladies and Gentlemen, please be upstanding for the 2009 British Touring Car Champion, Colin Turkington.
2. I'm not Jason Plato's biggest fan, but he drove three marvellous races, without too much pushing and shoving. He did everything he had to do, and could have been champion himself had other results gone his way
3. Tom Chilton also had a good weekend, taking pole in a Ford Focus that was obviously a lot quicker that it looked. Shame he didn't win the first race.
4. Martyn Bell depositing pebbles all the way up Hailwood Hill
5. Triple Bin
6. Johnny Herbert won a lot of fans over. In race 1 he ended up in the Druid sandpit, and immediately started chatting to the crowd and signing autographs.
7. What is better than one grid girl? Three!
8. The Champ.