Last Saturday night there was an AMAZING sunset over Vancouver. I was at Deer Lake that day shooting birds and other wildlife and I stuck around to shoot the sunset since I saw clouds in the sky.
Well, I got lucky and was able to take some spectacular photos. Any ideas to make them better is welcome. Thanks.
1) This tree reminded me of something you would see in Africa
2) 11-Shot Panorama
3) Tighter shot of an area in the above panorama
4) I loved the fall colours in this area
5) Cooler version of the final sunset colours
6) Warmer version of the above shot