Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS General Gear Talk Flash and Studio Lighting 
Thread started 07 Nov 2009 (Saturday) 14:14
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Where to buy Yongnuo products?

malibubts
224 posts
Joined Mar 2009

Nov 07, 2009 14:14 |  #1

I'm looking at setting up a small strobist style set up and have seen some good recommendations. Does anyone know where else to buy Yongnuo products from beside ebay?

5D MkII, Rebel XTi
Canon 300mm /4, Sigma 70-200mm /2.8, Canon 50mm /1.8, Rokinon 14mm /2.8
PhotoEric (external link)

sponsored links
pilsburypie
Goldmember
1,125 posts
Joined May 2009

Nov 07, 2009 16:02 |  #2

Sorry, I don't. Got mine from ebay - what's the problem getting them from there?

Mark
Gear List

HeadShotz
160 posts
Joined Mar 2009

Nov 07, 2009 17:08 |  #3

DealExtreme but it doesn't look like they offer single transmitters or receivers...just a packaged deal.

http://www.dealextreme​.com …Remote%20Shutte​r%20Switch (external link)

Seanzky
Goldmember
2,879 posts
Joined Nov 2008

Nov 07, 2009 17:34 |  #4

eBay is the only virtual store front YongNuo has. If you don't want to buy through eBay, you can e-mail him here: hkyongnuophotoequipmen​t@hotmail.com (external link)

This is what you do:
-List everything you want to order from him and he will give you a total.
-Ask for a discount since you're buying multiple items.
-Once he gives you a total (shipping included), send the payment through PayPal using the same e-mail above.
-E-mail him again telling him you've sent payment.
-After he responds, you wait for a while. He takes 1-2 days to ship the items out and it can take 3 weeks to reach your doorstep depending how far you are from HK.

Here's his eBay store link: http://shop.ebay.com …=&_armrs=1&_fro​m=&_ipg=25 (external link)

Sean | Blog (external link) | Portfolio (external link) | Google+ (external link) | Facebook (external link) | Flickr (external link)

lazer-jock
Don't mess
1,557 posts
Joined Jan 2009

Nov 08, 2009 09:13 |  #5

Out of curiosity, how much of a discount does he usually offer?

I'm off lining my cage with newspaper.
My Gear List

Seanzky
Goldmember
2,879 posts
Joined Nov 2008

Nov 08, 2009 16:02 |  #6

lazer-jock wrote in post #8976783 (external link)
Out of curiosity, how much of a discount does he usually offer?

His YN-460s are $40. When I decided to buy more than one, he gave them to me for $38 each. It might not be a lot for one or two, but beyond that it really adds up. I don't know about his triggers and light stands. He might give more or he might give none at all. All I know is that he's willing to give some if you buy more than one.

Sean | Blog (external link) | Portfolio (external link) | Google+ (external link) | Facebook (external link) | Flickr (external link)

lazer-jock
Don't mess
1,557 posts
Joined Jan 2009

Nov 08, 2009 21:04 |  #7

I was actually thinking of getting 3 YN-460's, 5 RF-602 receivers, and 2 RF-602 transmitters. I just need to wait until after Christmas to order.

I'm off lining my cage with newspaper.
My Gear List

sponsored links

5,565 views & 0 likes for this thread
Where to buy Yongnuo products?
FORUMS General Gear Talk Flash and Studio Lighting 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.