Going thru bing Ebay shows microsoft at 8% but Adorama for instance whom is a reputable vendor that also sells on E-Bay is only offering 3% off.
So how do you buy from a reputable dealer and get the current 8% ?
Wonder why Amazon never offers any Bing cashback ?
I guess im a little bias toward Amazon since they offer a no ask policy on returns for up to 30 days, free shipping, no-restocking fees, no charge for return shipping, & just a plain no-hassle experience.
But i would definitely jump on a 20% savings but have never lucked out and seen it that low.
1. go to www.bing.com
2. type 'cheap wii'
3. click on ebay link at/near the top
4. when you 'click through' to ebay from bing, there will be a little 8% cashback icon in the ebay window. it's currently at 8%, but again, i've seen it jump as high as 35%
5. when you buy the item, BEFORE CHECKOUT, it will give you the EXACT amount of the bing cashback BEFORE final checkout.
6. within minutes the bing cashback amount will be in your paypal account.
7. to summarize, you are going to bing, clicking through to ebay, buying it now and paying with paypal, and you will get the cashback in your paypal account within minutes.
For other vendors, I'll check whether bing or ebates has the higher discount and use whichever gives the higher discount. For ebay, bing always trumps ebates. There are SEVERAL very reputable camera 'stores' on ebay, including adorama and beachcamera. Do NOT buy directly from adorama, as you won't get the bing cashback immediately. You MUST go through ebay......
One more thing, when you go to bing.com and type in certain 'keywords,' to get the ebay cashback, each keyword can only be used a certain number of times. "cheap wii" works A LOT, but if it's been used too many times you'll have to try other keywords. This thread http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/928675/ discusses the matter further, a long with a million other threads if you'll just spend the time to search on google. If one keyword is overused, go to the next keyword.
Everything in my gear list I bought in a single day, when bing jumped to 20%.....I'm waiting for the next bing jump to get the 85L and 100L macro