Canon DSLR Speed Challenge #132
Vintage is the topic; and challenging it will be! I'd like to see a vintage interpretation in recent image (no fair diggin' through the ol' family photos). You can use props, antiques, or post processing to enhance the photo and subject matter is up to you. And, of course, have fun!
This challenge begins when posted, and will end at 9:00 pm Central time Tuesday, February 2, 2010. Winner of this challenge will be announced shortly thereafter.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please see the Image posting rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 9:00 p.m. Central Time Tuesday, January 2, 2010.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.