I have no clue where to start...
I would like to carry my 7d + Grip, 28mm 1.8, 17-40mm, 85mm 1.8. 70-200 2.8 IS, 580 EX II all in one bag so I can leave my huge bag that with the rest of the stuff in my car trunk.
I have seen waist belt bags but don't know if this is a good setup.
- The bag would be on me at all times during the ceremony shoot or the restaurant shoot since I don't have an assistant and can't leave 4K of equipment lying around.
- It should not bother me while taking shots.
- It would need to be 9" deep in order to fit the 70-200 vertically.
- getting to the lens inside of it should be rather easy/quick as I will be making some lend changes.
- Maybe sling is the way as I see the shoulder bags with belt falling off the shoulder everytime I bend down to the kid's level.
I really can't bring my regular bag as it must weigh 40+ lbs...filled up.
Basically...what the heck do you First Communion photogs use as a setup.