Canon DSLR Speed Challenge #138
Love is a feeling, often associated or confused with many different things.
Sometimes it is preceded by "Lust" sometimes it is the other way around.
Lust can be interpretted in many different ways, "keeping it clean" how do you define and/or portray "Lust" in a photo!!! and/or what do you "Lust" for.
This challenge begins when posted, and will end at 6:00 pm EST
on Thursday, March 18, 2010. Winner of this challenge will be
announced shortly thereafter.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please see the Image posting rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time Thursday, March 18, 2010.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.