Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon EOS Digital Cameras 
Thread started 29 Mar 2010 (Monday) 00:27
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Is it just me or do u guys see it too? Everybody has a DSLR nowadays.

dontcallmeash
480 posts
Joined Jan 2010

Jul 11, 2010 17:49 as a reply to  @ post 10510962 |  #271

i love that everyone has a DSLR.

i'm not the only one with a big-ass camera dangling from a silly strap around my neck as i carry a backpack of lenses and batteries. i can go to public places and not be "that guy with the huge camera" because every idiot has one and is trying to get that perfect photo.

sponsored links
Candersson
Goldmember
1,143 posts
Joined Mar 2008

Jul 11, 2010 17:58 |  #272

dontcallmeash wrote in post #10517483 (external link)
i love that everyone has a DSLR.

i'm not the only one with a big-ass camera dangling from a silly strap around my neck as i carry a backpack of lenses and batteries. i can go to public places and not be "that guy with the huge camera" because every idiot has one and is trying to get that perfect photo.

:lol: :lol:

And not to forget - The amount of sold DSLRs help the manufacturer to develop even better technical solutions

- Thomas -
1DX/1DIV/7D/5DmkII and Lenses | WWW (external link)
So much to learn, so little time...

Jericobot
Cream of the Crop
5,128 posts
Joined Jun 2010

Jul 11, 2010 18:53 |  #273

Loss track of all the 'idiots' who have dslr cameras now

α7ii + (batis 25 f2 / zeiss 55 f1,8 / macro 90 f2,8)
♥ ♦ ♣ ♠

pilsburypie
Goldmember
1,122 posts
Joined May 2009

Jul 12, 2010 10:49 |  #274

Jericobot wrote in post #10517779 (external link)

We're here in this forum silly:p

Mark
Gear List

jeppoy
Goldmember
1,305 posts
Joined Sep 2009

Jul 12, 2010 10:54 |  #275

Jericobot wrote in post #10517779 (external link)

Look at the mirror you'll see one.:lol::rolleyes:

No I'm not a photographer, I just shoot with Canon DSLR with those lenses with red thingy...;)

www.digital-xpression.com (external link)

orbitechgr
Goldmember
1,075 posts
Joined Jul 2010

Jul 12, 2010 12:13 |  #276

vk2gwk wrote in post #9891388 (external link)
It is mainly Asian tourists visiting - I live in a tourist area - here that carry their DSLR's around - yes sometimes with their tripod. The tourists from Europe and the US are mostly carrying small P&S camera's with the odd exception.

LOL.. So true.. :lol:

Gear
Flickr (external link)
Jim

dakboy
62 posts
Joined Jun 2010

Jul 12, 2010 13:53 |  #277

Kent Clark wrote in post #10487284 (external link)
I'm surprised I've missed this thread up to now. I haven't read the comments yet so this may have already been said.

I bought a DSLR three years ago and although since then I've become a real fan of photography, at the time I bought it for one reason only. I was sick and tired of the shutter lag in digital point and shoots. It drove me crazy then and it still does today when I use one. If P&S cameras didn't have shutter lag I'd probably still be using one today.

I thought I was the only one :) With a 3 1/2 year old and a 4 month old, shutter lag is the difference between that priceless impish smile and the side of a head.

I was at a triathlon this weekend (as a spectator) and about half the cameras I saw were DSLRs of some variety. Mostly Nikons though.

MJF830
94 posts
Joined Jun 2010

Aug 28, 2010 17:47 |  #278

The more the better.. that way when they lose interest because they cant work it. it will end up in the local pawn shop and I can buy it cheaper ;)

Mike
Canon 7D / Canon Xti / Canon Rebel X 35mm /Canon 70-200mm f/4 L / Canon 28-135mm is usm / Canon 50mm 1.8 mk ii / Canon 18-55mm / Canon 35-80 mm / Kodak 80-210mm EF mount / 70-300 P.O.S. / Vivtar 383 / Tamarac Aero 75 /

sponsored links

30,716 views & 0 likes for this thread
Is it just me or do u guys see it too? Everybody has a DSLR nowadays.
FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon EOS Digital Cameras 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.