Since I switched to FF I've been looking for a new UWA. To make it easy for everyone to help me I'll just get straight to it.
Lenses I'm considering: Canon 17-40mm f/4L, Canon 16-35mm f/2.8L and the Zeiss 21mm f/2.8 (doubt I could afford this though).
- With my 10-22mm I shot at 11-12mm's the majority of the time. So 17.6-19.2mm's (35mm equiv.)
- All my photos are shot at f/8 and are done on a tripod.
- Majority of the use will be seascapes, so I'm not sure if the Zeiss 21mm will have a wide enough FoV.
- Filter size is not an issue since I'll be using square filters.
- AF performance is not an issue since I'll be manual focusing no matter what.
Also wondering, since I'll be shooting at f/8 is the Zeiss 18mm f/3.5 a good lens to consider?
I'm tired (and now going to bed, finally), so I might have forgotten some stuff...