I need a few people to do something for a project I am working on for a class. It's due today, so if a few of you could I would appreciate it.
First, take a look at the website below:
Seahawks trade Hasselbeck to Sounders FC
Please look at that linked website before moving on.
Now, this was made as part of a project on misinformation on the internet. The website is fake, but I need to know what your initial impressions are on how legitimate this website looks. Disregard the "headlines" on the right side when you do this, I was just trying to be funny.
Please rate the website on a scale of 1 to 5 on the following categories based on your initial impressions, with 5 being the best.
1) Physical existance: street address, telephone number, or email address given (note that the author's name is an email link)
2) Expertise: includes references, citations, and links to related information
3) Clarity: well organized, easy to use
4) Currency: was the site recently updated (there is a date stamp)
5) Professionalism: correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.
That's it. If a few of you could help me out I'd really appreciate it.
(oh, and just to keep this photo related, how does my Photoshopped picture look?)