Canon DSLR Speed Challenge #145
Product Photography is the topic. We see it everywhere; print adds, billboards, posters and even bus stop benches. Now it is your turn to come up with the best possible photograph with the intention of trying to "sell" your subject to the buyer, which is me. Be it a soda, a car or even furniture, the interpretation and subject matter is up to you. One caveat; NO PHOTOGRAPHY GEAR PICS...we see enough of that already. You've got your assignment, now get out there and try to sell me something with your Product Photography...and have fun doing it!
This challenge begins when posted, and will end at 8:00 am Pacific time Sunday, 09 May 2010. Winner of this challenge will be announced shortly thereafter.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please see the Image posting rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time Sunday 09 May 2010.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.