Canon DSLR Speed Challenge #154
Auto Parts & Pieces
Not cars per se. I'm looking for interesting details found in the interior or exterior of an automobile. The more interesting and quirky the better (think plastic hula dancing girl:lol. Get creative and have fun!
This challenge begins when posted, and will end at 9:00 p.m. Central time Friday, 16 July 2010. Winner of this challenge will be announced shortly thereafter.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please visit Image Posting Rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Have questions, PM me.
8. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 5:00 p.m. Central Time Friday, 16 July 2010.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.
Thank you all for participating. I enjoyed all the entries.
Congratulations to the winners...
HM to Maureen Souza for "Eeyore Rides With Me"
Third Place to Mike53545 for "Classic White"
Second Place to Lavanut for "Objects in Mirror Are Closer..."
First place to Robuk for "But Which Year!!!"