Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Architecture, Real-Estate & Buildings 
Thread started 15 Jul 2010 (Thursday) 14:37
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

A thread for real estate, architectural, and interior design photography

P_Visuals
Mostly Lurking
15 posts
Joined Aug 2020

Sep 29, 2020 08:29 as a reply to  @ post 19119092 |  #9736

I'm curious why did you use 10s to capture your photo?
also, have you heard of Kuula for virtual tours? it's about 12$ a month but results look great! I haven't used it yet but i'm strongly considering it.

sponsored links
joooowan
722 posts
Gallery: 8 photos
Joined Jan 2009
Post edited 1 month ago by joooowan.

Oct 02, 2020 03:33 as a reply to  @ post 19115487 |  #9737

put in a preorder one hour after it was announced and adorama still has it on backorder..

What I'm most psyched about though is the ef-rf cpl drop in filter.

CC welcome.

Digitalbar
43 posts
Gallery: 4 photos
Joined Oct 2018

Oct 12, 2020 03:45 |  #9738

A lot of post work for this client. Argh the GLARE

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.

Digitalbar
43 posts
Joined Oct 2018

Oct 12, 2020 03:46 |  #9739

Day Time

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.

LVDJC
63 posts
Gallery: 19 photos
Joined Jun 2015

Oct 31, 2020 20:58 as a reply to  @ Digitalbar's post |  #9740

Are you using solely HDR or mixing with flash?

LVDJC
63 posts
Joined Jun 2015

Oct 31, 2020 21:05 as a reply to  @ post 19119952 |  #9741

Hi, Curious why the • 1/3200 • f/3.5 • ISO 400 settings. Maybe bring up the depth of field to at least 7.1, the shutter speed down to like 1/400 and the Iso down to 200. Pic seems a little oversaturated. Maybe a little 2 much orange in the brick in front of the home and on the white of the trim. Not trying to insult, just give an opinion. Have a great day.

Digitalbar
43 posts
Joined Oct 2018

Nov 01, 2020 08:00 as a reply to  @ LVDJC's post |  #9742

Flash - manual bracketing - composite

5 images

LVDJC
63 posts
Joined Jun 2015

Nov 01, 2020 11:15 as a reply to  @ post 19119092 |  #9743

Agree that Matterport is not going to be around much longer. I had looked into them a while back but did not like their pricing style. I have the Theta Z which I upgraded to from to V. I do the Zillow 3D, Walkthrough and now am able to get basic floor-plans (no dollhouse) through Zillow. All free. I was told that soon the homes that use the Zillow extra services will have a different look and better visibility on Zillow.

Digitalbar
43 posts
Joined Oct 2018

Nov 01, 2020 23:13 |  #9744

I currently use 3dvista (software) and PTGUI (software). The initial cost is up there as well as the learning curve, about 1-2 weeks but worth it. Gives me way more control than Matterport. 3dvista can be sent as a stand alone virtual tour, meaning my clients and clients client do not have to have special software to run besides their regular system. I host on my existing platform with no limits and can tie it to my Squarespace page. I run 3 different web systems on the platform.

I do use the Theta Z for quick low budget shoots with background music.

Higher end virtual tours I use the Sony A7III with Nodal ninja R1 and the above software mentioned.

All color correction, window pulls, and touches through lightroom and photoshop (including nadir & Zenith)

For Business and Corporate, I use the A7Riii for the ability to zoom in feature within a pano.

My cost:

3dvista $450 lifetime first year upgrades included new features seem to be included all the time
PTGUI $225 lifetime first year upgrades included
Nodal Ninja R1 $125 ebay used

Nismode
Goldmember
1,835 posts
Joined Apr 2010

Nov 10, 2020 10:29 |  #9745

Digitalbar wrote in post #19146618 (external link)
I currently use 3dvista (software) and PTGUI (software). The initial cost is up there as well as the learning curve, about 1-2 weeks but worth it. Gives me way more control than Matterport. 3dvista can be sent as a stand alone virtual tour, meaning my clients and clients client do not have to have special software to run besides their regular system. I host on my existing platform with no limits and can tie it to my Squarespace page. I run 3 different web systems on the platform.

I do use the Theta Z for quick low budget shoots with background music.

Higher end virtual tours I use the Sony A7III with Nodal ninja R1 and the above software mentioned.

All color correction, window pulls, and touches through lightroom and photoshop (including nadir & Zenith)

For Business and Corporate, I use the A7Riii for the ability to zoom in feature within a pano.

My cost:

3dvista $450 lifetime first year upgrades included new features seem to be included all the time
PTGUI $225 lifetime first year upgrades included
Nodal Ninja R1 $125 ebay used

Can you show some examples tours with both the Theta Z1 and the Sony?

flickr (external link)|ModelMayhem (external link)|Instagram (external link)
EOS R (x2)|EOS RP|Mavic Air|Mavic 2 Zoom
Σ12-24mm II|Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8|40mm f/2.8 STM|50mm f/1.8 STM
100mm f/2.8L IS Macro|Σ150mm f/2.8 Macro OS
Godox AD600|Godox AD-200 (x2)|V860 II (x2)|V350c

sponsored links

2,642,838 views & 1,843 likes for this thread
A thread for real estate, architectural, and interior design photography
FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Architecture, Real-Estate & Buildings 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.