This weeks challenge subject is "Windows." There are many fine examples on this forum of how windows can be used to frame or isolate subjects, give us a view into someone's world, or just as an architectual detail. The rest is up to you - good luck!
The challenge will end on September 3rd at 8pm CDT
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please visit Image Posting Rules
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge. * Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Have questions, PM me.
8. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 8pm CDT on September 3rd.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed
Due to technical difficulties (wife's laptop fried itself last night and we're on the road in Chicago) I have to do this without the usual commentary so without further delay, I select Geno's "The Grand Canyon from 40,000 feet" as the week's winning image. Thanks to everyone who posted and I do apologize for the lack of feedback.