Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos RAW, Post Processing & Printing 
Thread started 06 Oct 2010 (Wednesday) 11:43
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

FYI: Free Advanced Monitor Calibration Webinar

ChasP505
"brain damaged old guy"
5,566 posts
Joined Dec 2006

Oct 06, 2010 11:43 |  #1

Yes free, as in, they are giving you something of value and you don't have to pay for it.

https://www1.gotomeeti​ng.com/register/619276​865 (external link).

From the press release:

The free webinar will take place on Wednesday, October 6th from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. EDT. Advanced registration is required.

Datacolor Education Manager Joshua Fischer and Manfrotto Distribution Product Manager Will Holowka will discuss the differences in calibrating CRT, LCD, and laptops monitors and projectors, and will share techniques for color management and tips for avoiding common mistakes in the calibration process in order to save time and deliver the best results.

The Webinar will feature an in-depth demonstration on the advanced capabilities of the Spyder3Elite’s Expert Console to ensure that photographers are getting the most out of this powerful color management solution. With proper application, this product will bring a new level of color control to one’s work and assures consistent, accurate color throughout one’s studio and digital workflow.

Webinar participants will have access to a number of exclusive advantages, including one‑on‑one interaction with the guest speakers, and automatic entry in a raffle to win one of the three exclusive prize giveaways. The prizes include a Datacolor Spyder3 Elite valued at $249 and two Spyder Cubes valued at $59 each. Winners will be announced at the end of the Webinar, so participants must attend the event in its entirety to be eligible to win. A free recorded version of the Webinar will also be available to registered participants within 24 hours of the event. Winners must be U.S. residents and must have a valid e-mail address upon registration.

Chas P
"It doesn't matter how you get there if you don't know where you're going!"https://photography-on-the.net …p?p=10864029#po​st10864029

sponsored links
rjc1
553 posts
Joined Jul 2008

Oct 06, 2010 11:56 |  #2

Thanks, but have signed up about 30 min ago.

40D with 28-135 IS , Tamron 17-50 ,100-400 f4.5-5.6L, 100mm f2.8L macro IS, 430EX, 430EXll,MiniTT1/FlexTT​5 , Kata R-103,
Domke F2 shooters bag

ChasP505
THREAD ­ STARTER
"brain damaged old guy"
5,566 posts
Joined Dec 2006

Oct 06, 2010 11:57 |  #3

rjc1 wrote in post #11045651 (external link)
Thanks, but have signed up about 30 min ago.

Great... Hope you win a Spyder3 Elite!

Chas P
"It doesn't matter how you get there if you don't know where you're going!"https://photography-on-the.net …p?p=10864029#po​st10864029

ChasP505
THREAD ­ STARTER
"brain damaged old guy"
5,566 posts
Joined Dec 2006

Oct 06, 2010 15:44 as a reply to  @ ChasP505's post |  #4

Well that was a waste of one hour! :lol:

Chas P

rjc1
553 posts
Joined Jul 2008

Oct 06, 2010 18:53 |  #5

I bowed out after the loss of video, wasted 12 min.

40D with 28-135 IS , Tamron 17-50 ,100-400 f4.5-5.6L, 100mm f2.8L macro IS, 430EX, 430EXll,MiniTT1/FlexTT​5 , Kata R-103,
Domke F2 shooters bag

tonylong
...winded
54,657 posts
Gallery: 60 photos
Joined Sep 2007

Oct 06, 2010 19:40 |  #6

That sounds as bad as when my On Demand service goes out on my cable TV!

Tony
Two Canon cameras (5DC, 30D), three Canon lenses (24-105, 100-400, 100mm macro)
Tony Long Photos on PBase (external link)
Wildlife project pics here (external link), Biking Photog shoots here (external link), "Suburbia" project here (external link)! Mount St. Helens, Mount Hood pics here (external link)

ChasP505
THREAD ­ STARTER
"brain damaged old guy"
5,566 posts
Joined Dec 2006

Oct 07, 2010 10:01 as a reply to  @ tonylong's post |  #7

I hung in just for the chance of winning a prize (Spyder3 Elite). I figure the odds were much better than most church raffles... How many masochists like myself could be watching this?

Chas P

tonylong
...winded
54,657 posts
Gallery: 60 photos
Joined Sep 2007

Oct 07, 2010 10:16 |  #8

ChasP505 wrote in post #11051778 (external link)
I hung in just for the chance of winning a prize (Spyder3 Elite). I figure the odds were much better than most church raffles... How many masochists like myself could be watching this?

Heh! One time I went with a friend to a church Bingo night and won $20:)! Maybe I should have tuned in!!!

Tony
Two Canon cameras (5DC, 30D), three Canon lenses (24-105, 100-400, 100mm macro)
Tony Long Photos on PBase (external link)
Wildlife project pics here (external link), Biking Photog shoots here (external link), "Suburbia" project here (external link)! Mount St. Helens, Mount Hood pics here (external link)

sponsored links

1,905 views & 0 likes for this thread
FYI: Free Advanced Monitor Calibration Webinar
FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos RAW, Post Processing & Printing 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.