Canon DSLR Speed Challenge #172
Well for many the Holidays are not to far away, so why not show photos displaying the Holiday Spirit.
With this weeks topic post a photo of something that you feel shows the Holiday Spirit.
Any interpretation of this weeks challenge is welcome.
This challenge begins when posted, and will end at 6:00 p.m. Eastern time Saturday, December 11th, 2010.
Winner of this challenge will be announced shortly thereafter.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please visit Image Posting Rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.*Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Have questions, PM me.
8. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time Saturday, December 11th, 2010.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.
Previous Winners, part 2